We met with Dr. Benson yesterday. He is happy with the progression of the pregnancy. He said that my blood pressure is great and I have not gained too much weight. I think to date, it has been a total of 7 pounds (let's hope they come off much faster than they have gone on)! However, since Maddison was so uncooperative at the last sonogram, Dr. Benson did not get all of the pictures he needed of her organs. He did say that the pictures that we got were great and the organs he saw looked fine. We have another sonogram on the 19th. I think this makes number 5 or 6. So many of the other teachers have only had two sonograms to date (I am glad I have Dr. Benson because he started is keeping a close eye on our little girl).
Dr. Benson did say that I needed to put Maddison and my family above my kiddos at school. There have been some high stress situations with spring break so close. I am really working on that, it is hard to do sometimes and not feel like I am not doing my job . . .
In any case, we are all doing fine and got a great report from Dr. Benson!
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment