Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nonna and Pawpaw's House

Maddi and I packed up the car and headed out on Friday night to go visit Nonna and Pawpaw. With Jason's schedule, I have been by myself a lot with Maddison. I needed a couple of days to just the the daughter . . . so I went home. Jason had an out of town game and then marching contest, so I figured it was a good weekend for a visit. Maddie sure did love her times with her Nonna!





But Maddi also has her Pawpaw wrapped around her little finger! It looks like she just may be the next farm girl (just like her momma)



This picture was taken right before she got her Pawpaw good! Maddi has been switched to a different formula as a supplement to the breastmilk. This has taken a little getting used to and it had been almost three days since she had pooped. I was literally on the computer looking for what I could do to help her out while her Nonna was on the phone with Katie trying to figure out what to do, when Pawpaw said that he did not think we needed to worry anymore. When I went over to see what he was talking about, Maddi had not only finally pooped, she had blown out her diaper all over Pawpaw! He was such a good sport about it!

This visit was also to take Nonna her new kitten Smokey. After being around Smokey for a few days, I think he thinks he is Maddi's cat. While napping, he crawled up under her arm to nap with her and he took over her boppy while we were at Nonna and Pawpaw's house. It was hard to leave him, but with her allergies, it is for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment