Yesterday, Maddi took her first steps! I am glad it happened while Jason and I were still home and not while we are in Vegas next week. She took four steps while Jason was away at work. When he got home, he was using the restroom and Maddison stood up and walked across our bathroom to him (those of you who have seen our house, know that the bathroom is quite large).
Today, she learned how to drink out of a straw. I don't think she was expecting the Dr. Pepper that she got. Somehow, she could not remember from one sip to the next and the look of surprise each time was hilarious!
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
Yeah for Maddi!! There's no stopping her now ! Love the pool pics, what a doll.
ReplyDelete-Aunt Misa
Go Maddi Go! Watch out Mom and Dad here she goes!!!
ReplyDelete