Maddison has been fighting going to bed everynight. As soon as she sees the larger bottle full of milk, she has a meltdown! She refuses the bottle in the morning and only takes sippy cups during the day. While this is a wonderful thing, we still want her to sleep through the night and the only way that happens is with a full tummy of milk and rice cereal.
While in Vegas, Jason and I built her a monkey at the Build-A-Bear workshop. We named him Bananas the Monkey. Bananas is soft like Bacon the pig, but he is bigger. Well, tonight, Maddi was having her meltdown about bedtime. So, I picked up Bananas and started "feeding" him the bottle and singing him to sleep. Within seconds, Maddison had crawled onto the couch and was leaning on my other side watching me put Bananas to "sleep". She then let out a wail and grabbed the bottle and stuck it in her mouth! All I can say is that I hope this continues to work. When it was all said and done, I ended up putting Bananas to bed while Jason put Maddi to bed. When I looked in on them before coming downstairs, Maddi was draped across Bananas :)
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment