Thursday, July 17, 2008

We have had some very eventful days! We FINALLY closed on the house in BCS and drove down for that. While there, we had to straighten out the mail issue. I DID fill out a change of address form, but our mail was not being forwarded. So I had to speak to the postmaster in CS and he was going to get it straightened out. I also had a final visit with Dr. Benson. NO, we are not having another baby. While I am not quite ready to have anything permanent done to prevent another pregnancy, Jason and I have decided that for right now, we are done. Benson is helping me make some choices based on that. So, there may be another day trip to CS in my future. We also picked up Maddi-Moo's nap mat from Let's Go Dreamin'. All in all, it was a fast and furious day.

Today, we spent time putting together Maddi-Moo's room (she is moving into a toddler bed). Jason has been working non stop at putting things together today. While eating dinner, our little one fell asleep from exhaustion!

I don't know that I have ever been so tired that I have fallen asleep during dinner, let alone with food in my mouth!



While Kelli and Stephen were visiting, we got quite a thunderstorm. So, we took Maddi-Moo outside and played in the water!






Don't hold me back!



Laid back with my juice, snacks, the television on, and a good book :)



I think the best way for a Daddy to bond with his daughter is to dress her and do her hair!



Where did Dad-o go?

1 comment:

  1. Next time you come visit BCS, give me a call. I would love to see you and let Noah and Maddi play together. We will both miss you this next school year.

    ReplyDelete