Sunday, August 24, 2008

Forgive me . . .

for not posting. Maddi-Moo has croup and those of you who have experienced it know that we are up a lot at night and we are also spending a lot of time standing in front of the freezer. She is past the point of being contagious, but she has the barking cough that wakes her up out of a deep sleep. On top of that, I think she has passed the bug onto me! What else can come up with the first day of school looming before us!?!

We are blessed to have Misa and my parents so close to help us out! The day after Misa moved in, she was on Maddi-Moo duty since she could not go to daycare with a fever. This was a blessing because I was presenting a portion of the staff development for the day and could not miss.

I will work on scrounging up some recent photos and posting more often. Until then, pray for me as I pray for each of you and may God bless you in the first days of school!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...and right here as school is starting!!! I do hope Maddi is feeling better soon, and I hope you aren't sick! What a time to get sick! Have a good & smooth start to the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! Vaughn was up at 11:30 the other night with horrible croup out of nowhere - we spent an hour in the shower with the steam and I have spent three nights in his room with the vaporizer. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete