Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Master of Education

I have FINALLY finished my master's degree. It is a relief to have it completed and to have more time to spend as I wish (yeah right)! I have laughed more in the last few weeks since finishing my last class . . . my child is down right hilarious! Jason was such a huge support while I worked on the master's degree that I never realized how much I was missing. I hope that I am able to support him in his journey (yes, he is now working on his master's of administration) like he supported me. His journey will be much harder due to the time his current teaching position takes.

I am also HOPING to be able to update the blog much more often :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment!!!! You should be very proud of yourself; it takes LOTS of time & effort to finish that masters degree, and YOU DID IT!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete