Friday, February 18, 2011

Rosy Red

It has been a long week! Jason is working tomorrow, so I took advantage of him being home to get the grocery shopping done tonight. I am about done shopping at Wal-Mart in Cedar Hill. It doesn't matter when I go, the shelves are bare and the lines are long. I did score some cool valentine clearance items that will make great crafts for Maddi and I this summer. I stood in line to check out for so long that the cashier had me go back and replace the ice cream I was buying because it had melted!!

I got home and noticed that Maddi's cheeks were bright red. I immediately took her temperature and yep, it was 101.4! I got her to take some Tylenol and now we are in bed resting. Her school is closed on Monday for staff development . . . I am thankful that she will have the extra day to get well. Jason has already taken off so he can spend the day with her. He is such a good daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment