This trying to be healthy thing stinks! So I was doing really well on not having Dr. Pepper throughout being held hostage by the ice and snow. Last night, I cracked mentally and went off on Jason for absolutely nothing (hello PMS). Today, I bought the 2 liter of sanity. So once again, when it is gone, I will try my best not to purchase or drink the liquid that I am so addicted to. Do they have DPA (Dr. Pepper Anonymous)?
The exercise has been limited with our extended home stay also. I did just have Jason show me how to use the BowFlex to work out my arms. I have found that those are my biggest problem . . . trying to stay positive while trying to get healthy.
I have made up a pot of Weight Watchers soup for lunches this week. It is a pretty tasty veggie soup, even if you are not on Weight Watchers.
Moving forward, after taking a few steps back . . .
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment