As a new mother, I looked to other mothers in my life for advice and guidance. I received the normal "sleep when they sleep" kind of advice. Not a single one of them prepared me for mourning the loss of my child's "babiness".
With each passing day, Maddison becomes more of a little girl than the baby I once dressed in premie clothing. She no longer calls it "white ice cream". It is now vanilla ice cream. When a knife is at her place at the table, she doesn't present me with the "sife".
I am loving who Maddison is becoming. She is funny and some of her comments are dripping with sarcasm . . . who does she get THAT from?!?!? I can already see that we will have our hands full as she gets older.
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment