. . . your elf on the shelf arrives! Phineas showed up on Thanksgiving morning in the most unusual spot.
I guess he wanted to welcome the newest additions to our family. On Saturday, I was shocked at what we found in our Christmas tree. Phineas had brought an elf friend with him named Nutmeg. Maddison received a letter with official instructions that Nutmeg was a new elf who needed a home for the holidays and that Phineas had gotten permission for her to live with Maddi's BFF, MacKenzie. So we had Miss Whitney and Kenzie over for some fun. We all watched the movie "Elf on the Shelf" and snacked on popcorn. The girls played for a while and then they both said goodnight to the elves still in our Christmas tree. When Maddi and I got up on Sunday morning, we couldn't find Phineas anywhere. After searching high and low for him, we discovered he is quite the equestrian!
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment