Okay...so this is Jason. I know that Mel usually updates everyone, but in this case, she asked me to update everyone. I wanted to let everyone know of my new favorite job. I'm now a Disney Vacation Planner. I have my own site and blog, and can book all things Disney, and all types of travel in between. I'd love for everyone to visit my website and blog and let me know what you think. And, if you are thinking about a Disney vacation...and lets face it...we all are!!...please let me help you plan it. I am working as an affiliate of a great company out of Alabama called Fairytale Journeys. My little portion of that is called Enchantment Destinations. Catchy name, right?? My blog for all things Disney is called Disney Super Freak. Yes...I'm the Rick James of Disney! Just kidding. I've been trying to blog once a week to get info out there. I'd welcome any and all comments. Please also pass along my info to anyone who is thinking about going. Free quotes, people! You can't lose!! Anyway, here are my addresses: http://www.enchantmentdestinations.com and http://www.disneysuperfreak.com Check em out and let me know. We'll have some updates on the fam shortly, hopefully. I'd love to hear from you guys too! Have a great one everybody!! Jason
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment