Friday, May 18, 2007

Update

Some of you may or may not know that I went to the doctor yesterday because of severe back pain. Dr. Benson was afraid it might be a kidney infection. Once we got to his office, we were informed that I was actually having contractions and a possible kidney issue. He sent me home to go to bed and Jason went to the pharmacy. After an evening getting caught up on my DVR's, taking all kinds of good medicine, and Jason taking really good care of me, I am feeling better. We went for a follow up this morning and Dr. Benson said that things are looking good. We are still having contractions, but there have been no changes in my cervix, so we are not in labor. I am to take it easy and lay low for a while. My school year has officially ended per Dr. Benson and I am to keep my feet up, watch a lot of movies, and make sure I am getting enough to eat. Can you believe that? He told me that I had not taken in enough calories today for the amount of time that I had been up. They also reweighed me twice because of the five pound drop between yesterday and today. Fluids can be an evil thing when the body retains them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment