Here are the updates to the house that we worked on this weekend . . . plants and pool!
daddy says, "Have that BABY". I think he is excited about his newest GB!! I know I am!! Love you all more than words can say!! moma
That pool looks fun!! I will have to brig my suit when I come out to meet Maddison this summer. It sounds like you guys are trucking along and doing well. I can't wait to meet your special little lady! Happy Tuesday :)-Melissa (the other M.R.)
daddy says, "Have that BABY". I think he is excited about his newest GB!! I know I am!! Love you all more than words can say!! moma
ReplyDeleteThat pool looks fun!! I will have to brig my suit when I come out to meet Maddison this summer. It sounds like you guys are trucking along and doing well. I can't wait to meet your special little lady! Happy Tuesday :)
ReplyDelete-Melissa (the other M.R.)