Monday, June 11, 2007

First Night


Well, we made it through our first night at home. Good news, we are all still alive and doing well. We are starting to get on some kind of a schedule. Jason has been a rock! He is changing diapers, washing bottles, cooking, cleaning, ect. He has really been the engine of our well oiled machine. I am still having some issues with blood pressure and the medicine makes my blood pressure plunge, which puts me out of order for about an hour after I take it. This makes it a little difficult for Jason because our team becomes a solo. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know what I will do if he gets sick right now. Maddison is doing well. She is keeping us entertained with her many faces. We go in for some blood work tomorrow to check for jaundice. Please pray that the numbers will be good. We don't want to leave the hospital without her.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. You have a wonderful journey in front of you! Take care and enjoy every second of it! :-) stacie

    ReplyDelete