Thursday, July 5, 2007

July Update

Maddison is 4 wks old today and we had a check up with Dr. Robinson. She now weighs in at 8 pounds 6 ounces. She is measuring around 20 1/2 inches long. Dr. Robinson said that when Maddison was born she was in the 10 percentile and now she is in the 25 percentile where her weight and height are concerned. Her head is also now big enough that she can wear her headband bows!

Jason and I are still in survival mode. Last night, Maddison was up most of the night. Jason took the brunt of night shift. I have to have plenty of sleep so that my body can produce an adequate amount of milk. We let Daddy sleep late while we went to the doctor this morning and I think he got caught up on some rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hello family :) She sure is a cutie! I can't wait to meet her next week. Please post more pics, I can't get enough of that girl.

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete