IF this holiday were not about the AWESOME birth of Jesus, I would boycott it! We took Maddison for her 6 month shots and to do a follow up to our ER visit. She has ear infections! Due to how badly she feels, Dr. Robinson told us no traveling! This means we can not go to Nonna and PawPaw's house for Christmas (Christmas at the farm is always the weekend after Christmas day). I don't know who is more disappointed, me or my parents. I called to listen to my niece and nephew open their gifts from us and their delighted squeals warmed my heart. I think I am most bummed about not seeing my brother's family before they make the big move to Louisiana. Katie and I became really close when they got married . . . she is really like a sister to me (the kind you like to have around). I know that we will either go see my parents in January or that they will come see us.
All of that said, I am SO glad that Maddison is only fighting an ear infection. God has blessed us with this wonderful child. Even though her body is sick, she is still full of smiles and hugs!
Pheris - Carico Halloween Pumpkin Carving
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment